Divi v3.0.66 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme is the smartest, most flexible theme in our collection. With Divi , the sky’s the limit.
The Divi Builder
The Divi Builder allows you to create beautiful and unique layouts visually, without touching a single line of code. The builder gives anyone the ability to create truly dynamic websites with ease.
Divi ships with 18 pre-made layouts that allow you to quickly jumpstart your development. These are completely customizable and can be used as a great starting point for creating your own designs.
Divi is wonderfully responsive no matter how you choose to configure your website. Each and every building block will conform to your visitor’s screen, creating the most intuitive browsing experience.
A Building Block Foundation
Divi is built on a strong foundation of powerful features that give you complete creative control over how you build your website. Hover over the different elements in the sample layout below to reveal the building blocks that were use in the creation of the design..
Divi v3.0.66 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme Changelog
version 3.0.66 ( updated 8-3-2017 )
– Improved Google Page Speed scores.
– Automatically combined and minified Divi CSS assets.
– Reduced Google Font requests when multiple fonts are used on the same page.
– Removed duplicate Open Sans font requests that occurred in some situations.
– Removed some unneeded inline CSS from all pages.
– Fixed Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘clientHeight’ of undefined error that occurred when SmoothScroll was called to early in Visual Builder.
– Fixed Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘content’ of undefined error that occurred in some cases when using the editing history modal and discarding your recent state change.
– Prompt to add modules will now appear when you enable the Visual Builder on a blank page and add a new row.
– Options search will now work correctly when searching the page settings modal in the Visual Builder.
– Disabling slider module elements will now render correctly in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that prevented slider module images from appearing after adding them in the Visual Builder.
-Fixed a bug that caused fullwidth header content text settings to fail when TinyMCE was in text mode due to missing paragraph selector.
– Fixed a bug that caused modal size and position to not be recorded correctly, causing the custom modal size to reset after the modal was closed in the Visual Builder in some cases.
– Translated the new Divi product tour into 33 languages.
– Fixed compatibility issue with the latest version of the Lightspeed Cache plugin.